FREE EXTENDED 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Full Terms & Conditions (‘Conditions’)
- The promotion is open to all residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland, 18 years or over.
- Promotion available on selected Whirlpool 4 Door Fridge Freezers purchased online and in-store between 1st August 2020 and 31st July 2021 (inclusive) (“Promotional Period”), subject to availability or while stocks last.
- Purchase of a selected Whirlpool 4 Door Fridge Freezers from the list below is necessary (“Selected Appliance(s)”).
BRAND TYPE MODEL WHIRLPOOL Fridge Freezer WQ9 B1L UK WHIRLPOOL Fridge Freezer WQ9I MO1L UK WHIRLPOOL Fridge Freezer WQ9I FO1BX UK
- Offer applies to the purchase of new appliances purchased at retail only. It does not apply to commercial purchases, trade‐seconds, scratched & dented stock, ex display or used stock.
- Offer limited to one claim per product, per household.
- Offer is subject to availability and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer (unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Promoter).
- To claim for 5 Year Manufacturer’s Guarantee, complete all fields on the online registration form available at www.whirlpoolwarranty.co.uk and submit it. No other forms of registration will be accepted.
- For a claim to be valid, all relevant information in the form must be supplied, including the model number, product serial number and the date of purchase.
- Upon registration the standard one year manufacturer’s guarantee will be enhanced as follows. Registered appliances will have a full 5 year parts and labour Manufacturer’s Guarantee (“Guarantee”). In addition, after 5 years there will be a further 5 year parts only guarantee, provided that parts are fitted by Promoter’s own Service Engineers, at the applicable labour charge.
- Please refer to the guarantee information contained within the packaging of your purchase for more information. The guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
- All claims for Guarantee must be submitted by the 30th of August 2021. Claims made after this date will not be validated or fulfilled.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are corrupted during transfer. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information supplied to the Promoter by the entrant.
- Guarantee is as stated and is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be available.
- By submitting a claim, you agree that the Promoter may disclose information to its third parties as specified in the Privacy Notice.
- If you have opted in to receive further marketing information from the Promoter and/or its selected third parties your details will be held by the Promoter for this purpose. At any point after the Promotional Period you can ask for your details to be removed off the mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award Guarantee if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions or has been fraudulent or has acted contrary to the spirit of the promotion. By entering this promotion, you confirm to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- You understand that all information (including these rules) relating to this promotion published on any promotional or advertising material or on any website at any time before or during the Promotional Period will form part of the terms and conditions of entry. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and/or unilaterally change the terms and conditions, including (but not limited to) the list of Selected Appliances, without incurring any liability.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances accept any liability, including but not limited to indirect and consequential losses, loss of anticipated enjoyment or anticipated savings or liability for any loss, damage or injury caused as a result of participation in this promotion, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
- These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, Morley Way, Peterborough, PE2 9JB (“Promoter”).